// Medicals, certificates & other private work - University Health Service
  • Menu
  • Home
  • Secure login
  • Telephone: (023) 8055 7531
University Health Service
Main image

Medicals, certificates & other private work

Insurance companies, universities, the DVLA, employers or sporting authorities commonly request us to perform medical work or complete paperwork that is not included within the remit of our NHS work.

Whilst we are normally happy to undertake this work for you, we do charge a private fee for work that the NHS does not pay us for. Often this is refundable by the organisation requesting the information, but sometimes you will need to pay the fee yourself.

We accept cash, cheques (if accompanied by a valid cheque guarantee card and within limits), Switch, Solo, JCB Cards, Visa and Mastercard. (We cannot process American Express payments).