How to find us
GPS coordinates for the surgery:
Pedestrian access = 50.935664, -1.399301
Vehicular access = 50.935790, -1.399762
- Public transport: The Highfield Interchange UniLink bus hub is around 250m from the practice [click here for directions]
- Cycle: We have cycle racks at the front of the building
- Disabled access: There are three disabled parking bays at the rear of the building
- Parking: There is a university pay & display car park around 450m from the practice on the other side of University Road [click here for directions]
- Illegal parking: The university parking wardens regularly check all vehicles parked on their site and operate a wheel clamping policy. Vehicles not displaying a valid permit are clamped & a release fee must be paid to the university.
- University permits: For permit & parking enquiries, please contact the University's parking office on (023) 8059 7721.
More information on how to apply for a medical report to support a special considerations application.
Therapy & counselling
More information on how to get therapy (such as CBT and counselling) from our local services.
Walk in centre
If you have suffered a minor injury & need an x-ray, no appointment needed at minor injuries unit