If a doctor does need to see you in person then you will be given an appointment to attend the Practice.
Our Nurses and Healthcare Assistant are providing appointments for most nursing procedures, but please ring the practice and check with our Reception Team for availability.
START ONLINE CONSULTATION CALL 023 8055 7531
• a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back;
• or a new, continuous cough – this means you've started coughing repeatedly
• or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
• Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital
• You must self-isolate
• Check if you are eligible for a test
SELF-ISOLATION ADVICE REQUEST A TEST
The practice does not have access to tests. All tests are conducted by the national testing scheme. Please do not ask us if we can test you.
• your condition gets worse
• your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
OPEN NHS 111 CORONAVIRUS SERVICE
Please do not call us and do not call NHS 111.
Please do not visit us, do not visit a pharmacy, do not visit the walk-in centre & do not visit any hospital.
They offer information on services to help with shopping, medication collection, keeping physically active and emotional support; developing plans to cover short term practical, physical and emotional needs; and helping to co-ordinate services that support the most at risk in their homes.
To get in contact with them, please call 023 8017 0610.
CALL 023 8017 0610