• a high temperature – you feel hot to touch on your chest or back;
• or a new, continuous cough – this means you've started coughing repeatedly
• or a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste
If you live alone, stay at home for 7 days
If you live with other people, everyone in the household must stay at home for 14 days
SELF-ISOLATION ADVICE REQUEST A TEST
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
You do not need to contact 111 to tell them you're staying at home.
• your condition gets worse
• your symptoms do not get better after 7 days
OPEN NHS 111 CORONAVIRUS SERVICE
Please do not call us and do not call NHS 111.
Please do not visit us, do not visit a pharmacy, do not visit the walk-in centre & do not visit any hospital.
Please use telephone and face-to-face health services very wisely. Someone else may need them more than you!
They offer information on services to help with shopping, medication collection, keeping physically active and emotional support; developing plans to cover short term practical, physical and emotional needs; and helping to co-ordinate services that support the most at risk in their homes.
To get in contact with them, please call 023 8017 0610.
CALL 023 8017 0610